Welcome to Contentigo
Contentigo is a lightweight web framework and CMS written in PHP designed specifically to address the real world problems of building and maintaining content driven websites.
Designed with people in mind
- Software Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Content editors & Translators
- ...and of course sporting legends
Solves common real-world problems
Contentigo is focused on making life as easy as possible for everybody involved in the process of designing, building, launching and maintaining a website.
- How do you publish changes for approval without affecting a live site?
- How can new templates, styles and logos be changed and uploaded to a live site safely without any danger of effecting live content.
- How to create an entire backup of a website without writing complex scripts for databases and servers.
- How to easily build and manage multi-language sites without horrible 'under the bonnet' hacks.
- How to provide all this in a way that a client can easily and intuitively manage their own content.
Unlike many CMS and web frameworks, Contentigo comes ready to go with key features like internationalization, database support and templates.
Who should use Contentigo?
- People that want to build and launch a website quickly.
- People that want to easily and safely manage site content without requiring technical expertise.
- People that need a website that is very easy to manage and maintain.
- People that don't want to buy into large scale commercial products.